Connecticut DUI Overview
DUI LAWYER IN Bristol
As a DUI lawyer in Connecticut I have been able to get drunken driving charges reduced or dismissed, by reviewing the evidence and challenging its validity. You may be under the impression that police reports and chemical testing results are solid proof of guilt, but nothing could be farther from the truth.
It is my job as a DUI lawyer in Bristol, to investigate and assess every element of the arrest and the evidence that is being utilized to explain it.
- I will make certain that the police had probable cause to make the roadside stop
- Ensure that law enforcement officials asked you about, and took into consideration any physical infirmities or limitations that might affect your ability to properly perform standard field tests for sobriety
- If I am your DUI lawyer in Connecticut, I can investigate to determine if the police graded your field test correctly
- I will make sure that law enforcement officials performed your chemical Blood Alcohol Content (BAC) testing within a reasonable time to ensure that your results accurately reflected the BAC percentage you had at the time you were actually operating your vehicle.
- My investigation will determine if the police recited your Miranda Rights at the time of your arrest and treated you with dignity and respect.
Do you need a DUI lawyer in Bristol? You or a loved one or friend should call today. I can request and review all of the evidence that law enforcement officials are utilizing to support the arrest and charges made against you. The penalties for a first time DUI offence are steep:
Speak with a DUI lawyer in Connecticut as quickly as you can, following your drunken driving arrest. Law enforcement agents are required to perform their duties within the state and Constitutional guidelines of due process, and any evidence that they gather must also be obtained in accordance with these decrees. Falsified reports and failures to adhere to procedures are not unheard of – and they may not stand up to my aggressive, meticulous legal analysis. Don’t give up without a fight. Call me today!
Do You Need a DUI Lawyer?
As your Connecticut drunk driving attorney, I can prepare a solid and aggressive defence that contests the DUI evidence that the police are bringing against you. Drinking and driving charges are some of the most damaging allegations to face – both legally and socially. Don’t face them alone. Call me now.
In my time as a Connecticut drunk driving attorney, I have seen that individuals convicted on DUI offences can face consequences that extend far beyond the penalties of the courts. For instance, a suspension of driving privileges can cost commercial bus, limo and taxi drivers their jobs. And the State of Connecticut is serious about collecting its DUI fines and fees.
Contact my firm for a Connecticut drunk driving attorney. A conviction or guilty plea can be life changing. Call or stop by my office today for a free evaluation of the details of your case.
Consult with a Connecticut drunk driving attorney before you make any decision to enter a plea before the courts. I personally review every shred of evidence being used against you to determine whether or not law enforcement officials performed their duties within the guidelines of the state and Constitutional laws pertaining to due process. To ensure that your rights were respected and observed, I always assess:
- Whether or not there was sufficient probable cause to pull over your vehicle
- Whether or not the police conducted and graded your field test appropriately
- Whether or not your BAC levels were tested in a timely manner
- Whether or not the arresting officer recited or read your Miranda Rights to you.
Call for a free consultation with a Connecticut drunk driving attorney. Don’t face the courts on your own.